[Legacy] Phoenix Raceway - 2008
Nestled in the foothills of Arizona’s Estrella Mountains, Phoenix International Raceway is one of America’s most challenging ovals. Though originally built for open wheel racing, over the past two decades the desert flower has become even more famous for stock car competition.
- Source: iRacing.com
Facts for the Nerds:
- Phoenix Raceway was release with the 2008.10.28.1 Build
- With the 2014 Season 3 Update it got renamed to "Phoenix International Raceway circa 2008" to differenciate from the new track version
- The Rallycross Layout was added with the 2018 Season 1 Update
- With the 2020 Season 2 Patch 2 Update the track was yet again renamed to the now "[Legacy] Phoenix Raceway - 2008"
- It has the iRacingIDs 104, 105 and 306 for the Rallycross Layout